Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vintage Vogue Fun

After my son, Erick, opened his Valentine's Day card, he asked me if I had any more of "these cute cards." I took that as a compliment. To see Erick's card, take a look at the previous post. He wanted a card for his girlfriend, so I made this card for him to give her. It was fun to "girl" things up for once!
Supplies:
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue, I {Heart} Hearts
Paper - Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink - Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green
Other - Scallop Trim border punch, ribbon, button, and pearl brad

This next card was made for a SCS swap that I am participating in. The theme of the swap is the SU Occasions mini. I hope the receipients will be pleased to receive this card. This is one of the first swaps I have participated in so I am not sure whether this card will meet expectations.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue, En Francais
Paper - Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry
Other - Scallop Trim border punch, half pearl

1 comment:

  1. Both are STUNNING! Love them. Can't wait to get my Vintage Vogue....hope I can make something as pretty as yours!

    ReplyDelete