Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mojo Monday 124

My in-laws were in town this weekend to visit and my mother-in-law took me shopping for my birthday gift. We had a good time roaming around Archivers. I am now the new owner of a Scor-Pal, thanks to Mom. So of course, I needed a special thank you card to send to her. Combine that need with the Mojo Monday sketch of the week and I think I ended up with a pretty card to put in the mail to her tomorrow.


Here is Mom's card:  

Supplies:
Stamps - Lace Flower (Penny Black), Whimsical Words (SU)
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Paper - Kraft, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Bella Bleu DSP
Other - Spellbinders dies, circle punches, ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Simply a beautiful card! She's going to love this - and you're going to love the Scor-Pal. You're very lucky to have such a sweet mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card. You and your mom are very lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete