Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 109 - A New Take on Dasher

I loved the Mojo Monday sketch this week - simple and very versatile.




I took a new take on Dasher by stamping him in silver and using clear embossing powder. The results were very pretty.


Supplies:
Dasher stamp set - SU
Very Vanilla cardstock - SU
Patterned paper from my stash
Silver cord from my stash
Silver shimmer paper from Creative Memories

I also finished a few more cards using the Party Hearty stamp set:




Supplies:
Party Hearty stamp set - SU
Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock
Coordinating inks
Scallop punch,Sizzix embossing
Ribbon and twine from my stash

The last card uses Party Hearty also but in a Christmas theme. I CAS-ed this card from someone but have lost the link. I thought it was a clever idea to use the party hats as christmas trees.

Supplies:
Party Hearty and A Cardinal Christmas stamp sets
Creamy Caramel. Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Whisper White cardstock
Merry Moments DSP
Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip ink
button from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment