Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Cards

My sister, Mary Ellen, recently got me interested in her business as a Stampin Up! demonstrator. I purchased my first stamps and made the following cards. As you can see I am focused on Christmas cards for the time being.


This card was made with the "A Cardinal Christmas" stamp set by Stampin Up! It uses Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Ruby Red colors of card stock and ink. It also uses the Top Note die (Stampin Up!).



This card was made with the "A Wish for Peace" stamp set by Stampin Up! It also uses Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Ruby Red card stock and ink.



This last card uses a clear stamp set - Warm Holiday Wishes by Inkadinkado. The card stock and ink are by Stampin Up! - Whisper White, Ruby Red, Old Olive. The snowflake punch was from my stash of punches.

I am looking forward to getting some new Stampin Up! supplies tomorrow via UPS. Then I will have more colors to play with!

1 comment:

  1. Susan
    Somehow my comment did not get posted. The cards look wonderful. You are very creative.
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete